If you have an Existing Health Disorder you will need to call 1800 008 473 to complete an assessment. The assessment will determine whether we are able to provide you with cover for that disorder. Please read the following for further information.
Some medical conditions and health-related events cannot be covered. These
are summarised as follows:
• conditions for which you have been given a terminal
• or malignant prognosis
• sexually transmitted diseases or viruses
• AIDS, HIV or AIDS related conditions
• alcohol or drug addictions
• mental or nervous disorders
• Your or any other person's depression, stress, anxiety, mental or nervous disorder, suicide or attempted suicide or self injury.
• depression or anxiety
• continuing with any form of treatment begun before your journey
• pregnancy or childbirth
• where you are travelling against medical advice
• where you are travelling for the purpose of obtaining medical advice or treatment
• any Existing Health Disorders of relative(s) who are not part of your travelling party.
For precise wording please refer to your Policy Wording.
For more information
If you have any questions about our assessment, please contact Travel Guard™ 1800 008 473.